Once you understand who you are in Christ, God wants you to turn and face the enemy with the same confidence, boldness, and faith.
Part 2 in a 3 book series > NEWLY RELEASED BY HARRISON HOUSE PUBLISHERS.
Sadly, the greatest oxymoron to ever exist is the phrase defeated Christian. It’s heartbreaking to think most believers are living with masks on, hiding what’s behind their facade. They overcome, but never seem to conquer. They’re frustrated, but don’t know why. They are saved from hell, but living in some form of it every day.
This has to change.
- An understanding of righteousness
- An understanding of deception
- An understanding of our authority in Christ
Righteousness is a big (almost religious-sounding) word. But it holds the greatest treasure any person could ever receive. Deception isn’t anything new—but God’s people perish for a lack of knowledge of the strategies and tactics of the devil. They have no clue how to fight back and win. Our authority was stolen by Satan and retrieved by Jesus. Authority in Christ isn’t steps or principles—authority is based on knowledge. What you know determines what you do.
Wrapped in Psalm 23, we have a glimpse of how God intended for believers to face their enemy with a boldness that will startle hell and bless humanity.
We need an understanding of all three.
In the book, FACING THE ENEMY: Strategies for Living Victoriously Behind Enemy Lines, you will:
- Learn what it means to be “behind enemy lines”
- Understand the importance of the trade Jesus made with us
- Be taught how to identify the strategies of the enemy against you
- Learn how to protect the soil of your heart
- Learn to recognize and deal with the strongholds in your life
- Discover the truth about your dominion and authority in Christ
A companion workbook is available for individual or group study. << click for more info