What does it mean to become what you believe? Well, the Bible says, “As a man thinks in his heart, so is he” (Proverbs 23:7). This can work in the positive or negative. If you believe a lot of junk about yourself (which is what the devil would like you to do), then you’re going to remain defeated. BUT if you believe what the Bible says about you, you will be victorious!
In this week’s episode, Daphne and Angie dive into this discussion sharing some of their own personal journeys through this process. Learn more about:
- The dangers of bitterness and resentment
- What you are identifying with
- How your identity effects your healing
- What it means to see things as “Win-Win”
- How to confidently choose the spirit over the flesh